Picking the right bicycle can be a daunting task. Thankfully, at Smitty’s Bicycle & Locksmith Service we like to help make the selection process as stress free as possible for our customers.
Did you know bicycles are shipped in boxes and must be assembled and tuned first? With that said, would you rather have someone new to bicycles in one of the large retails shops putting together your ride or a specialist who has been doing it for years?
Our team of experts can help ensure your bicycles measurements and adjustments are correct to exactly what you need. We also ensure seat and handlebars are properly positioned. Additionally, most bicycles require a small tune up after a few weeks of use.
There are a number of questions to consider prior to making a decision.
- Who do you like to ride with?
- Where do you plan to ride your new bike (off-road, cruising, etc.)?
- What kind of bicycles have you had in the past which you liked?
- What kind of bicycles have you had in the past which you disliked?
- What budget for your new bicycle are you comfortable with?
These are just a few of the questions you may want to think about prior to making your trip to the shop. After all, you don’t want to get a road bike if all your friends are riding on the dirt or sand.
We Are Proud to Offer the Following Bicycle Brands
Got a Question? Click Here to Get in Touch with Us Today!